Travel and transit
Airports, bus services, car and van services, ferries and passenger rail services are vital to the RI economy. To help you reopen as safely as possible, we have established protocols designed to protect you, your staff, and your customers. Here you’ll find all the information you need about anything that is required of, recommended for, and relevant to reopening your travel or transit business. Please read it carefully, familiarize yourself with it, and refer to it whenever necessary. This information may be updated at any time, so check back often.
- Phase III airport guidance 08.16.20 ENG | ESP
- Phase III bus service guidance ENG | ESP
- Phase III car and van transportation guidance ENG | ESP
- Phase III ferry operation guidance 08.16.20 ENG | ESP
- Phase III marina guidance ENG | ESP
- Phase III party and charter boat guidance ENG | ESP
- Phase III passenger railroad service guidance 08.16.20 ENG | ESP
- Out of state travel compliance certificate ENG
Vital Workplace Resources
FACE MASK INFORMATION
10/15 Update: Anytime you’re near people who don’t live with you, wear a mask and watch your distance.