Tips for Taking It Outside – Safely
- Stay Home if You are Sick.
- Whenever possible, take indoor activities outside to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
- Keep your Group Small – 15 People or Less
- Wear your Cloth Face Covering
- Wash Your Hands Regularly – or Use Hand Sanitizer
- Keep 6 Feet Apart
- Remember to wear bug spray – particularly during dusk
- Bring Your Trash Home with You – Do not Litter
- Enjoy Beautiful Rhode Island and all our outdoor space has to offer!
Let's Take It Outside
Important update from the Rhode Island Department of Health about wearing masks: Any time you are near people you don’t live with, wear a mask and watch your distance.