Retail stores, recreational businesses, and historical/cultural sites
This broad category covers a wide variety of enterprises that contribute significantly to the RI economy: retail businesses, farmer’s markets, recreational businesses (such as golf courses, driving ranges, outdoor mini golf courses, batting cages, go-kart tracks, rail biking, bumper cars, zoos, horseback riding, and many others), and historical/cultural sites. To help you reopen as safely as possible, we have established protocols designed to protect you, your staff, and your customers. Here you’ll find all the information you need about anything that is required of, recommended for, and relevant to reopening your enterprise. Please read it carefully, familiarize yourself with it, and refer to it whenever necessary. This information may be updated at any time, so check back often.
- Safer Holiday Shopping Poster
- Seasonal Control Plan Template ENG
- ★ Non-critical retail checklist and sign 06.19.20 ENG | ESP
- Guidance for retail and outdoor retail phase III ENG | ESP | POR
- Phase III Guidance for Casinos ENG
- Phase III Guidelines for Recreational, Historical, Cultural, and Entertainment Establishments ENG
- Phase III Farmer’s Market Guidance 10.14.20 ENG | ESP
Vital Workplace Resources
FACE MASK INFORMATION
Update: Anytime you’re near people who don’t live with you, wear a mask and watch your distance.