Offices and other business types
Your business is an important part of the RI economy. To help you reopen as safely as possible, we have established protocols designed to protect you, your staff, and your customers. Here you’ll find all the information you need about anything that is required of, recommended for, and relevant to reopening your manufacturing business. Please read it carefully, familiarize yourself with it, and refer to it whenever necessary. This information may be updated at any time, so check back often.
- Phase III guidelines for construction ENG
- Phase III guidelines for grocers and large retailers ENG
- Phase III guidelines for manufacturing ENG
- Phase III guidelines for offices 06.27.20 ENG | ESP
- Phase III guidelines for residential realtors 06.25.20 ENG
- Phase III guidelines for warming and cooling centers ENG
- Phase III guidelines for workplace common areas 10.20.20 ENG | ESP
- Phase III Breakroom Guidance Illustration
- Phase III guidance for Emergency Shelters ENG
Vital Workplace Resources
FACE MASK INFORMATION
Update: Anytime you’re near people who don’t live with you, wear a mask and watch your distance.